- Good afternoon,everyone.My name is Ningcaichen,and I’m going to talk today about the fifth generation communication technology.
- These are the four parts I want to talk about.
- To start with I will describe the the development of mobile communication technology.
- From this time chart, it can be seen that from the first generation to the fourth generation, the communication system has changed from the traditional simulation system to the broadband and distributed network system.
- So what is the fifth generation?
- Compared previous generations, the fifth generation is not independent and brand-new.It is a combination and further development of present mobile communication technology.It will be steadier and safer than the previous technologies.
- The fifth generation has high speed, low latency, low power consumption and other characteristics. It represents the reconstruction of all things and security.
- The fifth generation has three main architectures.
- The first is the application of millimeter waves. As can be seen from the figure, at the input of the speed of light and frequency, it’s wavelength is only about 8 millimeter.
- The second thing to say is the micro base station. Under the addition of millimeter waves, the micro base station is smaller than the conventional base station but larger in scale. Therefore, the signal strength and coverage will be greatly increased.
- The third structure is multiple antennas. In the fourth generation, one or two antennas can be used to form four antenna arrays. But in the fifth generation,the number of channels in the antenna array can reach a maximum of 256. This is an explosive breakthrough.
- We know that the fifth generation is becoming more and more widely used in our real life.
- The fifth generation promoted the development of vr, autonomous driving, cloud storage and so on. It is closely linked to the development of artificial intelligence. I believe that in the near future, the fifth generation network will spread all over the corner to realize the interconnection of all things.
- This is the end of my speech. Thank you for your listening.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- Why do you want to work for our company?
- Why should I hire you?
- How do you feel about your progress to date?
- What are your 5-year goals?
- What’s your greatest weakness?
- What's your greatest strength?
- What are your ideas about your salary?
- If we hire you, what can you do for our company and how long will you stay for us?
- How do you spend your leisure time?